This course is designed for help you improve your understanding of the essential concepts necessary to grow a business online. Through this course, you will successfully drive targeted traffic to your website, create and grow a powerful email list of interested customers, gain new audiences and position yourself to be viewed as an expert, and comfortably and expertly ace media interviews.
What will you learn from this course?
- Different ways to drive targeted traffic of interested and “RIGHT” customers to your website
- A deep dive on understanding SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and its importance to you online success
- Creating, growing, and maintaining an email list via proper email marketing as well as how to keep that email list “attractive” to email platforms such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.
- Understanding how to become a successful guest blogger and how guest blogging can increase your reach and increase your position as an expert in your field
- Expertly “ace” media interviews to successfully deliver your company or mission’s message
Why do I need to take this course?
Entrepreneurship is a rewarding, but very challenging endeavor. The online marketplace is very crowded and competitive. Starting your online entrepreneurship “journey” the right way is crucial to your online success and essential for acquiring customers and sales. This course will give you a very strong foundation of knowledge and “know-how” to draw the right traffic to your website that will lead to more sales.
Who should join this course?
This course is for you if:
- you would like to learn how to DRAW your ideal customers to your website;
- you want to build and grow an email list of customers interested in YOUR products, services, and missions
- you want to be viewed as an “expert” and acquire more media (podcast, radio, TV, blog) exposure
- you want to become a more successful blogger
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Currently own a website OR establishing a website
Who this course is for:
Entrepreneurs, Solopreneurs, Non-profit Founders who want more customers and more sales